TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling Postponed, to Begin from October 18; Check Revised Schedule Here

Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2020 counselling course of has been postponed and would now be start from October 18. Earlier, the counselling strategy of certified candidates was scheduled to start from October 9.

The counselling spherical can be held at 36 centres throughout Telangana and college students can be allotted a 30-minute slot.

As per the revised schedule, the web registration, cost and slot reserving can be held between October 18 and October 22. The results of provisional allotment of seats can be declared on October 24. Candidates who make it to the primary allotment record must pay tuition charge and self-reporting by the official web site by October 28. Read the official notification right here

Candidates who need to participate within the counselling spherical must register and pay the charge after which their slots for verification of paperwork can be booked. After the verification of paperwork, seats can be allotted to the scholars.

The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) on October 6 declared the TS EAMCET outcomes 2020 on its web site eamcet.tsche.ac.in. This 12 months 75 per cent weightage is given to the normalised rating obtained, whereas the remaining 25 per cent weightage was given to marks obtained within the related topics together with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology of the qualifying examination.

A complete of 1,19,183 candidates appeared for TS EAMCET 2020 out of which 89,734 have certified. The move proportion for TS EAMCET 2020 was 75.29 per cent.

In TS EAMCET 2020, Sai Teja Varanasi secured the primary place. The second and third ranks have been secured by Yashwant Sai and Tammana Boyina Venkata Krishna, respectively.

The admission examination was performed from September 9 to September 14 for Engineering stream and from September 28 to September 29 for Agriculture and Medical stream.

TS EAMCET is performed by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).

Source hyperlink

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.