May 5th is celebrated as World Hand Hygiene Day and it is like the last, this day holds great significance in our lives as we grapple with the COVID-19 pandemic. The global Clean Your Hands campaign, launched in 2009 and celebrated annually on May 5 (World Hand Hygiene Day), aims to maintain the promotion, visibility and sustainability of hand hygiene in healthcare globally and globally.
World Hand Hygiene Day 2021: theme
The theme for World Hand Hygiene Day 2021 is “Achieving Hand Hygiene at the Point of Care”. The slogan for this day is: “Seconds Save Lives – Clean Your Hands!”
According to the WHO, the place of care comprises about three elements which are the patient, the health worker and the care or treatment involving contact with the patient or his environment. WHO said there should be an effective way to prevent the spread of microorganisms and viruses. Prevention could be done by washing your hands properly in the most effective way.
According to WHO, the goal of today’s campaign is to highlight the role in achieving effective point-of-care hand hygiene. Everyone should make a habit of washing their hands as it helps protect them from viruses and bacteria. And healthcare workers should wash their hands at the point of care. He added that policymakers should also invest to ensure that hand hygiene is accessible to all.
World Hand Hygiene Day 2021: Quotes and Messages:
* Ten in ten patients prefer care with clean hands.
* Use the soap, don’t get dope.
* War against germs, melee combat.
* Wash for happiness.
* Don’t be dirty, be neat. Wash your hands before eating
* Don’t skip the bug, make hand washing a must
* Bury the germ, wash your hands
* Saaf haath bahut zaruri hain mal swasthya ke liye.
* Hath jo saaf hain, sehat unke saath hai.
* Apne haath dho kar aap bimariyon ko dho sakte hain.